ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Churchill: I say!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

Churchill: I say! Empty
PostSubject: Churchill: I say!   Churchill: I say! EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:25 am

This is going to be very interesting to navigate. I've not played on such a board as this before. I believe it will be a bit of a challenge. I like a challenge. Cheers. Now let's post this picture to see that it does, indeed, only take one to copy and then to paste.

Churchill: I say! 1289491842_m

By Joe would you look at that. It really did work. Oh Bravo, I do like this board already. Yes, indeed. I am ready to make my mark in civilization now. But first, I believe I'll have a brandy. Or two... or more. With a friend. Churchill: I say! 911788
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: I say!   Churchill: I say! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:50 am

I have no idea what I'm doing. I feel awesome.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: I say!   Churchill: I say! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:44 pm

It's high time I update this baby! So WOW! I actually voted for Joan of Arc and she LEFT! I TOTALLY didn't think that was going to happen. That... felt goooood. Really good. I even used my veto for a good cause. I didn't get a single vote AGAIN and wow. Yea. That was great!

P.S.

Sorry Becky, you know I love you.

This just had to happen because I trust Calicula way more and look what he accomplished right under Ceasar's nose. I don't think that's ever happened before. Oh, no maybe it has, it's just rare.

Course this probably just screwed me. Badly. There will be a lot of angry people methinks. But the fun part is I wasn't alone. That was pretty awesome. Insane awesome actually.

But I'm sure Karma will kick my ass at some point. It usually does.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: I say!   Churchill: I say! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:39 pm

I deny ever having said that quote in the tree mail. Communism for the win! It is no doubt on the verge of occuring in the land that was once free. Clearly it's winning.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: I say!   Churchill: I say! EmptyMon May 24, 2010 11:41 pm

ps. I wish I could post that in the treemail thread. but alas, I am denied access such a great prize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Churchill: I say!   Churchill: I say! Empty

Back to top Go down

Churchill: I say!
Page 1 of 1