ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor Retrospective

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Survivor Retrospective Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Retrospective   Survivor Retrospective EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:22 am

Has anyone else ever watched these? Laughing

Idk why, but I love them passionately. They're just basically each contestant getting their torch snuffed in a certain season, to the tune of "Over You" by Chris Daughtry. I just find the reviewing of the whole season like this entertaining, seeing everyone get their torch snuffed until they're all gone back to back to back. You can find them by typing "Survivor Retrospective" in youtube. I would give you the one user who made them...but quite frankly so many people have uploaded them, and most of them are almost completely the same.

I did find this one though, that is completely different from all of them, and I thought it was really great, because it was a different song, and showed like EVERYTHING. This is like one of my favorite Survivor videos. It's for Survivor Tocantins, and this person really needs to make more.

So yeah...I thought I'd share that, lmfao.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Retrospective   Survivor Retrospective EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:11 pm

It was wonderful! :D That person definitely needs to make more. I forgot all about crazy Sandy <3
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Retrospective   Survivor Retrospective EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:32 pm

That was awesome, thanks for sharing that! I actually forgot most the stuff that happened in this season, now I remember! <3 <3 <3 I loved Sierra! lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Retrospective   Survivor Retrospective EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:33 am

Sierra was great! So was Erinn. I chose her to win in like the final 7. I don't understand why they hated Sierra so much...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Retrospective   Survivor Retrospective Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Retrospective
Page 1 of 1