ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Treemail for IC 1 (part 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

Treemail for IC 1 (part 1) Empty
PostSubject: Treemail for IC 1 (part 1)   Treemail for IC 1 (part 1) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Treemail for IC 1 (part 1) 2yyxel4

20 of you remain.

Kind: Semi-live
Date: Tuesday, April 20th
Time: 10pm EST (9pm CST) -- ???

For your first challenge I would like to formally welcome you all to the game by having a live meeting tomorrow, Tuesday night, at 10:00pm EST (9pm CST). We will wait a bit for stragglers, there will be a short chat, and then I will present the challenge (as well as post it on the board). This challenge is semi-live (consult the Colosseum if you don't know what this means) and for individual immunity. A copy of the chat will also be posted.

Does everyone know how to post a picture? Its as easy as right-clicking the image, copying, and pasting the image right onto a new post. Feel free to practice by copying and pasting the following image into your journal:

Treemail for IC 1 (part 1) 1289491842_m

And, of course, if you have any questions, please ask one of the hosts. If you have not already done so, please add our screennames to your buddylists:

Justin = Virgoboy28
Mandie = LFN Vast Fanatic
Back to top Go down

Treemail for IC 1 (part 1)
Page 1 of 1