ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bella's Diary Room ~ FINAL VOTE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

Bella's Diary Room ~ FINAL VOTE Empty
PostSubject: Bella's Diary Room ~ FINAL VOTE   Bella's Diary Room ~ FINAL VOTE EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Well this is by far the hardest vote so far. You are two very deserving player and both did an amazing job answering the jury question. I am torn apart, I want to vote for my original alliance partner in Alice, but I do not want to go against my survivor belief. I just hate the OUTCAST and in my mind a cannot see someone that was voted out win survivor but again....

You two DID so well and played great.

I also want to clarify something Jess, I never did promise you a final three spot. I just told you that I would do my best to work withn you til the end.

With all that in mind.

My vote goes to Jessica. I cannot see myself voting for someone that was already voted out and also jessica you did play a near perfect game
Congrat to you both
Back to top Go down

Bella's Diary Room ~ FINAL VOTE
Page 1 of 1