ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 13 - "Tied Up: Nerds Rope"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Round 13 - "Tied Up: Nerds Rope" Empty
PostSubject: Round 13 - "Tied Up: Nerds Rope"   Round 13 - "Tied Up: Nerds Rope" EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:23 am

Congratulations! You've made the Final Four. This is where it gets as serious as it ever could be. One of you will guarantee yourself a spot in the Final Three. Wanna know who it'll be? Let's find out.

_______, give it back.

*displays candy necklace*

Immunity: up for grabs. Let's get to the challenge.

Alright guys, this one is a two parter. The first part will test your brains, and the second will test your "brawn."

Every one of you is about to be tied up with a long length of my Nerds Rope. The only way to get out is to prove your nerdiness as well as your strength as a brute force. Obviously, your goal is to get out of the Nerds Rope binds. The Oompa Loompas are tying them pretty tight though, so it will be difficult; from the looks of it, each of you has been tied in at least 20 different knots.

To get out of these knots, you will be making posts like this in a confessional thread you will create and call "Immunity Challenge 13":

Quote :
Unties a knot.

Seems simple. But as always, there is a time restraint. This is where you better hope your confessional will hold up, because if you can outbrain your opponents, you might be able to gain a pretty big advantage.

Each of you starts off with a 30-minute buffer between your knot posts, but you will be able to work this time down. This is what the quiz is for. Each of you will receive a 20-question quiz in a PM from me. For each question you answer correctly, you can knock a minute off of your time restraint. That means that at the very best, you can knock your time restraint down to ten minutes between posts. Seems worth it, doesn't it?

I will send the PMs with the quizzes soon. Please PM your answers back to me within the next 24 hours. Then, I will let you all know what your new time restraint is, and you may begin to untie your binds.

The person who unties themselves from all 20 of their knots first will win Immunity and cannot be voted off at the upcoming Tribal Council.

Does everyone understand? Alright, I'll give you a chance to get ready.

Survivors, ready? GO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Round 13 - "Tied Up: Nerds Rope"
Page 1 of 1