ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Alice's Closing Statement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

Tribal Council ~ Alice's Closing Statement Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Alice's Closing Statement   Tribal Council ~ Alice's Closing Statement EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:58 am

Well, like Jessica said, I'm pretty sure that many of you would have never expected me to be in the Finals. Maybe by the end, but surely not at the beginning...or in the middle...or the part that's not quite the end but almost there.

In any case, I'm kinda glad that's what happened. It means I was successful in recovering from what I thought was unavoidable doom. I thought I was screwed, I experimented and changed my strategy, and it worked. So I guess I've done all I can!

Thanks for the experience, guys Smile
Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Alice's Closing Statement
Page 1 of 1