ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies Empty
PostSubject: TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies   TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 2:25 pm

To begin with, let me please give my sincere apologies to Deetster. If it was wasnt for my stupid mistake you would certainly have won this game. You are certainly one of the best player I've seen. Alice and I would have taken you to the end. Honestly, I screwed up and I am deeply sorry.

Now, I must say that I'm proud that you two Jess and Alice made it to the end. Our alliance clearly dominate this game after the twist.

Also, I want to make a little statement, Pete you are certainly a great guy but I don't like how you did host the game at all. Your challenge were BORING to the maximum and you werent applying the rule the same way to everyone. How come the person that told you about my 'cheating' thing did not get penalty vote for holding that information for 1 or 2 TC? You remember when I told you I had some information about a Forks member cheating? You were threatening that I would get 2 votes for each TC I woundlt give you the name of that person!!!!!! Just my RANT

Now to the final 2.

First of all CONGRATULATION BIG TIME. You are two very deserving player in my mind, but let me give you your knife back Jessica. Hope you'll use it wisely in another game.

To my questions, I will have A LOT since not many questions were asked.

At this point I DO NOT KNOW who I will vote for, not AT ALL.

1- Jessica, how did you told Pete about the cheating thing and why?

2- Jessica, Jason seem to think that he was a strong strategist, but as far as I know he never had ANY control in ANY vote after the merge excepting the one who he had Immunity. Deetster, Alice, you and I were dictating all the vote right? Please explain me, how did you interact with Jason and me. Who was your true ally?

3- Alice, I know you were closer to Deetster and that you have talked with him more. But if you would had the chance, who you have taken him or me to the final two considering you would have kick my ass and that you would have lost against Deetster?

To both

4- Please give a rating base on a score out of 10 to each jury member in term and explain
- gameplay -personality -attitude

5- Please tell us who do you think should have been in the final two if it werent for you two? Explain

6- Give us the low down and a lot of details on all your alliance in the game?

7- What was the TURNING point in the game? Explain

8- What was YOUR TURNING point in the game? Explain

9- What was the WORST move in the game? Explain (excluding my stupid mistake, it's clearly to worst right?)

10- What was YOUR WORST move in the game? Explain

11- What was the BEST move in the game? Explain

12- What was YOUR BEST move in the game? Explain

13- If I wouldnt have been voted out because of that stupid thing, what would have been your boot order? Explain each vote

14- Please compare each player that made the merge including you to a previous REAL survivor player? Explain

15- Last question, tell us something good and something bad about each juror.

Please give me your more honest and detailled answer.

Again, congratulation to both of you. This was a game with a great cast.
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies   TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:35 pm

posted
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies   TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 6:58 pm

cournojo wrote:
Also, I want to make a little statement, Pete you are certainly a great guy but I don't like how you did host the game at all. Your challenge were BORING to the maximum and you werent applying the rule the same way to everyone. How come the person that told you about my 'cheating' thing did not get penalty vote for holding that information for 1 or 2 TC? You remember when I told you I had some information about a Forks member cheating? You were threatening that I would get 2 votes for each TC I woundlt give you the name of that person!!!!!! Just my RANT

Actually the difference is, that no one ever specifically ever told me that you had cheated, I read it in a conversation someone posted in their Diary Room and I didn't read it until after that Tribal Council.

Now as to why that person wasn't penalized for it, because they didn't try to use it to gain an upper hand in the game, while they may have wanted to use it to get you out, they in no way ever stated that they wanted to withhold information until it benefited them.

I applied the rules the same to everyone, you are just unhappy because of the way it ended and I am sorry that it came to that but had anyone else done it they would have been penalized as well.

and lastly, I'm sorry you didn't like the challenges, I've already stated that I know they weren't the greatest, do you like beating a dead horse, seriously. You are the most obnoxious person I've ever met on these boards and that is including Mitch from last game.
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies   TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:30 pm

how about an host bashing a player lol.....
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies   TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:39 pm

you're right I shouldn't have bashed you like that, however, I don't appreciate being attacked, I've had enough of it over the last few days on this forum and to be accused of what you were accusing me off is offensive as I would never do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies   TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Wow, okay, here goes:

3- Alice, I know you were closer to Deetster and that you have talked with him more. But if you would had the chance, who you have taken him or me to the final two considering you would have kick my ass and that you would have lost against Deetster?

Honestly, that's a really good question. Looking at simply trying to win this game, yeah, it would have been stupid for me to bring Jacob. He would have annihilated me in the F2. Going up against you would have been a bit different, and I may have been able to pull out a win.

However, I don't always simply look at what will get me the easiest win. If there is someone I become close enough to in a game, I switch from thinking "How can I most easily win this game?" to "Who do I want to battle it out with the most?" In this case, I felt comfortable enough with Deet that even though I would have surely lost, I would have taken him. We talked enough, and he seemed genuine enough to me that I wanted to play against him in the final two. Unfortunately (and this is partially my fault), you and I didn't speak very much, and when we did, it was brief and all strategy; Deet and I managed to have conversations. I respected his game and his personality so much that I would have felt like a total douche not allowing him the shot of competing for the title. I think I demonstrated this when I insisted he get the chance to battle out the spot for F3.

4- Please give a rating base on a score out of 10 to each jury member in term and explain

Sam -
Gameplay: 10 - Sam was someone I knew throughout the game, so I can only assume he was playing hard.
Personality: 10 - Sam had it, without a doubt.
Attitude: 5 - He had a great attitude about his tribe, but being part of that Bon Temps haterade group, I gotta knock some points out of sheet rivalry.

Mike -
Gameplay: 5 - Mike was around sometimes, but he just kind of felt to disappear. I know that people thought that about me, but I have no idea where he went *shrug*
Personality: 7 - I'm pretty sure Mike and I spoke at least once or twice, and I don't remember saying to myself "Oh man, this kid is boooring," so I'll assume he's not.
Attitude: 5 - See "gameplay."

Eric -
Gameplay: 10 - Just like Sam, Eric played hard. I knew him from the get-go, and I can't deny that he was a legit player.
Personality: 10 - Again, like Sam, he had it, and even though I was on the receiving end of it, it's definitely entertaining.
Attitude: 5 - See Sam.

Bella -
Gameplay: 9 - Bella, you were probably one of the hardest playing people in this game, but I knocked one point simply because you tried to play a bit too hard, and unfortunately, it caught up to you.
Personality: 8 - I wish I'd spoken with you more, because you've clearly got a personality worth getting to know.
Attitude: 8 - I think your attitude toward the game is competitive, which I like, but I knocked a few points off, because I felt your attitude toward me lacked confidence at times, which was unfortunate.

Bill -
Gameplay: 9 - Bill is a player, but I don't know if I completely understood his gameplay at times, so that's where that one point went.
Personality: 11 - In this game, Bill is the DEFINITION of personality. His comments and remarks were some that I could brush off, because they were so played up and dramatic that they couldn't have been anything BUT entertaining.
Attitude: 7 - Though part of the Bon Temps cheering squad, I think he gained some points when he approached me and showed me a lot of respect later in the game.

Jacob -
Gameplay: 11 - Jacob is the only person I'll give an 11 to for this category, because his game was just that damn good. He was social with everyone, he was competitive all the time, and damn is he a smart guy.
Personality: 10 - I got to know more about Jacob than I expected a would, and he's a really cool dude, so yeah, perfect score.
Attitude: 10 - Jacob plays with nothing but spirit and class, so I have to respect that. It's the kind of player I like to play with, and it's the kind of player I like to watch.

Jason -
Gameplay: 10 - Dude, I can't deny that you played hard. There were a couple hiccups here and there where you couldn't give it your all, but no doubt you would've if you had the chance.
Personality: 7 - You had personality, but it became pretty clear that you and I clashed. I'd be lying and only flattering you if I gave you a ten.
Attitude: 7 - Another one who surprised me toward the end, you gained a couple points just in time. Maybe you're not such a bad guy after all, lol.

5- Please tell us who do you think should have been in the final two if it werent for you two? Explain

I have two scenarios for this:

The first is simply that if I couldn't be in it, I'd have wanted you and Jacob, because that was the original plan. When I make a plan, I try to stick to it, and if you and Jacob hadn't been out of it, that's what I would have hoped for.

The second is Jacob versus Jason, because I think that showdown would have been epic. To me, they kinda felt like rival counterparts, and it woulda been such a cool thing to see the two of them go at it in the final two.

Okay, so I don't have a whole lot to say about this, because I didn't need to do a whole lot of wheeling and dealing in this game.

Simply put, my alliance was you, me, and Jacob. This is what I looked out for, and my ideal situation would have been the three of us in the F3. From there, I became attached to Jacob, and that became my primary interest for F2.

Aside from this, I did make one move in order to help protect myself. As an insurance, I stayed in close (but very quiet) contact with Jessica. She and I actually spoke quite often, but neither of us really mentioned more than when we spoke about strategy and voting. The reason I kept this option open was simply in case of emergency and information. If ever something fell through between the three of this, I believed that Jessica had my back, and in return, if something happened to Jessica, I tried to watch her back. I will say this though, I think it was made clear to Jessica that my primary loyalties were to you two (see F4 voting), and that was my goal throughout the game until both of you were ousted.

Other than that, I made no deals or agreements with anyone else. I was approached by Bill and Jason at points during the game, but I respectfully declined their offers. At those times, I didn't feel the need to deal anymore than I had, and luckily I was right.

For me, there were a couple turning points that contributed to me getting to where I did.

The first was clearly my being voted back into the game. I was given a second chance at life and at this game. Without that EXTREMELY lucky twist...well, I wouldn't be here. It's not something I can deny or hide, so I'd be dumb not to mention it.

The second turning point was when Jessica decided to work with Forks instead of Bon Temps. Admittedly, the game would have been completely different without her working against her former tribe. In many ways it screwed them over, and as a result, it helped us get to where we wanted to be.

The third big turning point, and this wasn't a good one, was you being removed from the game. It managed to work itself out, but that was a terrifying moment in the game. It tipped me upside-down a little bit, because it meant that the numbers weren't locked in like we anticipated. It meant that Immunity was more important than it ever had been in the past, and had we not managed to get it, this would have been THE biggest "turning-back" point in the game.

Well, aside from the outcast tribe, my turning point in the game was winning Immunity and being able to provide myself and Jacob with spots into the F4. From there, it was all a matter of making sure Jason didn't win Immunity. Once I made F4, I had a great shot at F2, because I had Jacob competing and Jessica watching my back. Unless they had a deal in the F3, I was pretty much sitting pretty.

9- What was the WORST move in the game? Explain (excluding my stupid mistake, it's clearly to worst right?)

For me, the worst move in the game was missing the Immunity challenge that cost me my place in the game. If it weren't for that, Forks would have won Immunity, I wouldn't have been voted out, and I wouldn't have had to completely change my strategy to a passive one.

See above. For me, they're the same.

The best move in the game was made by Jessica. She took an extremely dangerous risk in crossing her own tribe, but she pulled it off flawlessly, and it IS the reason she made it to the F2. Brilliant.

Aside from having to completely change my strategy after being outcasted back in, my best move in the game was to win the Immunity that helped get me into the F4.

13- If I wouldnt have been voted out because of that stupid thing, what would have been your boot order? Explain each vote

Well, my boot order would have been Jason and Bill first/second (didn't really matter), because they were the "others." Getting rid of them was the first step in getting us (you, me, Jacob) where we needed to be. From there, I would have had to suck it up and vote off Jessica. At that point we'd be at F4, and no matter who went, I'd be disappointed. From there, it would have been you, me, and Jacob in the F3, and like I've said a couple times, I would have taken Jacob to the final two.

14- Please compare each player that made the merge including you to a previous REAL survivor player? Explain

Because I don't know them all too well, I'm going to compare Sam and Eric both to James in Micronesia/HvV. They're strong competitors, they know who they want to play with, they have a plan, and they know how to stick to that plan. The downside to this is that at least from my perspective, they didn't really care to know or acknowledge the "others" (Forks).

Because Micronesia is fresh in my mind, I'll say that Mike is like Jason. He was there to play sometimes, but his mind just didn't seem in the game, and after awhile, I think we were all kind of guilty of just not acknowledging him after awhile. It kind of put him in a situation that he wasn't responsible, and I don't think he had much control over what happened to him. Luckily, Mike is NOT like Jason in that he's much smarter than to think a stick is a HII, lol.

Bella is like Shii-Ann on Thailand. She was smart, she was a fighter, but she played just a bit too hard.

Bill in my mind is like Jonathan Penner simply because I thought I had him figured out, and I kinda judged him based on that...but when I really paid attention, he turned out to be a much more likeable and cool guy than I'd expected. I think that Penner was like that; people seem to think he's up to something when really he's just doing his thing. That's kinda how I perceived Bill.

Jacob and Jason are both very much like Rob Mariano. They are both well-rounded players who go hard in challenges and play well socially. They're smart, and they know how to put together a network of relationships that benefit them throughout the game. They have deep respect for the game.

Jessica is like Candice on Cook Laughing Okay, maybe not, because I actually don't like Candice, but she did make a risky move to switch tribes, because she felt it would do her better in the game. It's ballsy, but they both stuck to their guns, and it's not something many people would be willing to do. Luckily Jessica is WAAAY smarter than Candice and has a MUCH better head on her shoulders.

And finally, in this game I'd have to compare myself to someone like Amanda on China. She managed to align with the right people, and she managed to do just enough to get her where she needed to be. She didn't make herself the huge target should could have been (like she was on Micro and is on HvV) by sticking to a bigger personality. I don't like it, but that's what happened.

Sam played hard, but the Bon Temps team spirit was a tad much.
Mike was a cool guy, but he fizzled out.
Eric was also a good player, but again, Bon Temps team spirit was a bit intense.
Bella is a good mind and a strong player, but again, she played just a bit too hard.
Bill is a very strong and respectful guy, but he didn't appear as dynamic as I'd've expected.
Jacob is an amazingly well-rounded player...and I honestly don't know what to say as far as something bad *shrug*
Jason is also an amazingly well-rounded player, but he was a jerk to me during the game.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies   TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:18 am

1- Jessica, how did you told Pete about the cheating thing and why?

Pete wrote:
Actually the difference is, that no one ever specifically ever told me that you had cheated, I read it in a conversation someone posted in their Diary Room and I didn't read it until after that Tribal Council.

I know obviously you read that when the host said it, but that’s what happened. I made a mistake and posted something about it in some long rant I was making without even realizing. There wasn’t anything else to it than that. I was never even asked anything about it by the host before the tribal council results were posted. It just happened and we were all like “Shit.”

2- Jessica, Jason seem to think that he was a strong strategist, but as far as I know he never had ANY control in ANY vote after the merge excepting the one who he had Immunity. Deetster, Alice, you and I were dictating all the vote right? Please explain me, how did you interact with Jason and me. Who was your true ally?

I’m assuming what you want is for me to bash Jason or something, maybe not, but either way that’s not what I’m doing. I think Jason did have some control because we were close. Really, the way I saw it there was no alliance, because I’m not an idiot. Immediately upon discussing things with Alice we both realized we were promised the same thing by you and Jacob, so, if the deal wasn’t genuine to begin with, there was nothing to really honor in my mind. I played completely for myself. When Jacob and Alice promised me a final 3 I started planning more with Jacob and less with you just because it seemed like that was a bigger possibility the way things were working out because they were both very upfront with how you were rubbing them the wrong way. Me too at that point. I would have voted with Jason on any vote if I thought it served me better than voting with you, Jacob and Alice, and I did when we voted for Bill the round that you were removed from the game. So I think Jason had about as much power as you did, there wasn’t much time that either of you outnumbered the other in allies. If you think of it as Sam, Eric, Bill and Jason on one side and You, Alice, Jacob and Mike on the other side, really things could have gone either way with me on every vote. I stuck with Forks because it was usually the best option for me, first with the disingenuous alliance you and Jacob struck, coupled with the friend I found in Alice…then by the alliance with Alice and Jacob, and finally just out of necessity because at a point obviously Bon Temps wouldn’t trust me even if I really wanted to come back to them…except for Jason, and he made it to the final 3. Basically the only person in the game that I had no intention of writing their name down at Tribal Council was myself…because that’s not possible.

Sam -
Gameplay: 8 – Sam was by no means inactive, and he put his all into challenges on Bon Temps, most of the time.
Personality: 7 – I never really saw it privately, in the public tribe forum, however, he would say a lot and I would be amused.
Attitude: 9 – I think Sam always seemed to be a good sport about things, never really complained which I think everyone else has been guilty of in challenges, LOL!

Mike -
Gameplay: 3 – I don’t have personal experience, but when you’re the person in your tribe that the rest of your tribe unanimously throws under the bus willingly, without needing to think about it, it doesn’t speak highly of gameplay.
Personality: NA – I’m going with that because I’m almost positive the first thing I’ve ever seen him say was his jury question, so I don’t feel I have any way to answer that.
Attitude: 2 – That jury question certainly didn’t say “good attitude” to me.

Eric -
Gameplay: 10 – I think Eric was the strongest in challenges on Bon Temps, it was probably between him and Bill. When I would not be sitting out I think I was in that mix too…but Eric was the frontrunner, always. Plus he had his alliances and whatnot all locked in before the merge, if not for me being a cunt, he could have made it to the F2 easily.
Personality: 8 – It was there, I just didn’t generally like it all that much, it was forceful and not really directed at me ever (as in I would get no responses to PMs), except in his jury question, LOL!
Attitude: 7 – I think he kept a good attitude about everything…right up until the jury apparently.

Bella -
Gameplay: 10 – I was leaning between a 9 or a 10 because, really, you did play too hard towards the end and it was what ended the game for you, but I still think you made some of the most important moves in the game which would also be attributed to how hard you played so I am leaving it with a 10
Personality: 10 – I think we had a lot of fun when we were talking, and you never shied away from letting your feelings be heard by anyone.
Attitude: 8 – To be honest when things weren’t going your way I think you reacted poorly, when you got taken out you went hollering at Alice and Jacob and then decided I was being malicious against you and did the same to me, so, maybe not the best attitude, though I feel a lot of those feelings were justified because taking someone out at that point was terrible.

Bill -
Gameplay: 8 – I’m going to say 9 as well, I think Bill was playing great, but he was on the outside of Bon Temps’ alliance when he thought he was on the inside, and he waited a long time to really make his voice heard on the whole Bon Temps traitor front. I think Bill could have cleared all that up a lot sooner, thankfully for me he didn’t, but I think he is good enough that he could have, I’m just not sure as to why he didn’t. We shall see.
Personality: 10 – Bill was role playing a lot at the beginning and it made it fun on our tribe. He really was the one that made us all talk I would say. He was pretty much the only person on Bon Temps that tried to have a dialogue with me before the merge. And I was looking forward to trying and align with him until that switch happened and then shortly thereafter everything went to hell on that front. Plus he was the only fun and honest person at the TCs.
Attitude: 10 – I think even in his jury questions you can see that Bill has a good attitude about everything.

Jacob -
Gameplay: 10 – He absolutely had everything all wrapped up, it all came down to chance for him, in every way, the challenge that Jason won was decided by chance, and if Jason didn’t win immunity, he would have, and who knows what would have happened at that point.
Personality: 10 – Jacob is the person I got to know the most, he was very personable, I think EVERYONE liked him, obviously making him the biggest threat of all in the final 2, but that’s beside the point.
Attitude: 10 – Again, he had a good attitude, even when it was me vs. him, we both knew it, and we weren’t going to whine about it.

Jason -
Gameplay: 9 – A 9 only because I didn’t see it very much at the beginning. But it was hard to outshine Bill and Eric…sometimes we had challenges done before anyone else even showed up.
Personality: 10 – I think my favorite thing in this entire game was Jason calling me a whore. It was, frankly, adorable.
Attitude: 10 – Jason was very straight forward and he didn’t go ballistic on me when he absolutely could have, I think he kept his head and has shown he’s the bigger person here.

5- Please tell us who do you think should have been in the final two if it weren’t for you two? Explain

Jason and Jacob. I think it’s self explanatory why. Basically they were very well rounded socially and in challenge performance. They are both pretty charming and it would just be an interesting final 2 to watch.

I pretty much did this in a question above so I’m not going to repeat it all. But basically I had no alliances until you asked me to vote with yourself and Jacob. I was on board with that being my alliance, end of story…but I quickly learned that wasn’t the case, or at least you and Jacob didn’t feel that was the case. So I went the rest of the game without any clear alliances at all. I voted how I wanted to, planned with who I wanted to, and wasn’t obligated to do anything I didn’t want to do because my alliance decided to. It was a much different way than I’ve ever played the game but I kind of liked it.

There’s a very clear turning point in this game. No, it’s not when I turned on Bon Temps, because that wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t do the whole hidden immunity idol thing with Mike. Obviously Alice coming back had a lot to do with it as well. But had you not figured out that you could do that and given Mike the idol none of this would have turned out like it did. Mike would have been voted out, I would certainly not have switched because we simply didn’t have the numbers, Alice would have been voted out next, then you and Jacob…maybe you would have pulled out something more with HII stuff, but it would be 2 Bon Temps people in the final 2, and I would have ended up with 5th or 6th place. I wrote in my journal, and you’ll be able to see it eventually I guess, but I wrote in my journal when you did that, that you earned my vote in the final 2, and I would have stuck by that no matter what happened to me in the game from that point on, because really, that changed everything.

My turning point again I don’t think was turning on Bon Temps. Yes, that was big for me, and I wouldn’t have made it to the final 2 without doing it, I would have ended up again with 5th or 6th place, maybe 4th if I was lucky. But really getting involved with Alice was my turning point because I had a little window into what you and Jacob were really thinking and it made me not really commit to anyone in the game but myself and gave me the freedom to plan all my moves from that point on without considering just what was ‘best for my alliance’ or anything like that. I stayed loyal to Forks in the long run because it was always better for me, and while I don’t think that puts me in the best light…it really is what got me this far instead of again winding up with 4th or 5th place.

I don’t think yours was the worst, but moving on, I think the worst move in the game was Eric telling me he didn’t have that immunity idol. I was most likely going to vote with Bon Temps that round because there were too many phantom idols in play, but once Eric said that I thought “This is a gimme” and I immediately went to Jacob to say we should vote for him. He had a lot of power, probably the most out of anyone in the game, and he lost it all in a single PM.

See, I said I didn’t think that yours was the worst because I don’t think it was really your move. I think the worst ‘move’ was me getting you tossed out by accident. If you hadn’t been it probably would have been you and me sitting here in the F2. At least I expected you would be willing to vote off Jacob and Alice because you seemed more practical about the situation than you were loyal to your alliance, which obviously I felt the same way. And because, frankly, I felt like I would be able to beat you in the final 2. So, yeah, if I hadn’t done that, it probably would have been you and me here, so, I think that was the worst move.

Best move I think is the same answer as the turning point, you giving that idol to Mike.

I think my best move was turning on Bon Temps, it did turn the game on it’s head, and gave me a kind of free reign to move about and get information from everyone in order to plan what I was going to do next and get insights into each alliance’s plans. Without all of that information I probably wouldn’t be here. With all those idols floating about I or my alliance would have fallen victim to one eventually and it would have ruined my chances. So being able to know who was doing what was very beneficial and all of that came from voting out Sam instead of Alice.

Well I was already voting for Bill that round because I knew he would never want to vote with me again after everything so I would still say Bill would be next. After that it would be a toss up between Jason and Jacob. Whichever one of them we could have gotten out next would have been good for me, they were both going to win the game too easily. And right after that would have been Alice and you and I would have been the final 2. I know this seems like a “Licking your asshole” answer, but as I said before, I felt like you were my best chance at winning, so, don’t be TOO flattered by it, but it also would have been great to be sitting up against someone who if I were in the Jury I would have given my vote to without question rather than someone I probably wouldn’t no matter what.

Sam – Totally a player like Erik in Samoa…not the crazy part…just the kind of guy who had all his ducks in a row early, was a fairly strong player and personable, and because of that he got taken out as soon as the merge hit.

Mike – Is a lot like that guy on that season who’s name I can’t remember. At least if this was survivor that’s what I think people would refer to Mike as a few months after the season was over. Basically someone like…ok I actually can’t remember his name. He was in Gabon. Got voted out like right after or before the merge. Couldn’t find the idol even though Sugar did. That guy.

Eric – I'm gonna say Coach on this one. Because he's got a lot of talk about the way other people should be playing the game and probably thinks he applies that to himself but doesn't.

Bella – I'm going to go with, do you remember that chick in Amazon...Deena. She was the best strategist (out of the women at least) in that season but she all of a sudden just went after people too hard and was all about letting everyone know who was in her pocket and it rubbed them the wrong way and she got voted out for it. Obviously, Bella, you never got voted out, but you did get Jacob and Alice to wanna throw you away at the final 4 because of how hard you were playing. I feel like that one fits.

Bill – For Bill I'm going to say Jaison. I thought Jaison was a good and smart player who was quiet but could really let himself be known when he had to. Also relied a little too heavily on his alliance and it bit him in the butt at the end but he didn't seem to care. That part isn't very “Bill” other than I think he would absolutely remain loyal like Jaison did, perhaps to a fault, like Jaison did.

Jacob – I'm just going to compare you to Russell because of you being crazy good, strategic, and funny getting pretty far...in 2 back to back seasons. LOL!!!!

Jason – I'm going to go with Samoa's Mick (can you tell that I have a very short term memory when it comes to Survivor contestants?) because he had was a little more practical in the way he behaved within his alliance, but was still loyal as well as being an all around good player.

Alice – I would compare her to Danielle on this season, because every time I see her I’m like “Oh, yeah, Danielle is on this season, I forgot.” I had a much more connected experience with Alice than that, but I would think that would be most people’s reaction to Alice if they ‘watched’ this game.

Me – I'm going to say Shii-Ann on this one. I think she knew her status in the game and saw an opportunity to better her position and went for it...she just went for it too early, that's where I think we differ, obviously. But I thought she was a well rounded strategic player and that's how I'd view myself, so that's my answer.

Sam is a strong personable competitor, but he was too locked into his alliance to make others feel secure enough not to flip.

Mike never got in my way, which is good (for me) but he also didn’t seem all that interested in playing this game from what I hear and have witnessed.

Eric was extremely strong in challenges as I’ve said a few times here, but he was too emotional and it cost him.

Bella made some of the best moves in the game which qualifies her as a great player in my book, but the same traits that lead her to make those moves lead her to make the ones that got her eliminated from the game and put her two alliance mates (Alice and Jacob) off from wanting to keep her around much longer.

Bill is very serious and respectful but as I said, he had all the cards more than once during this game but didn’t play them which I can’t understand (but am thankful for)

Jacob is probably the best player in this game and would have won is second straight game at this website if he made it to the final 2, but it’s the same things that so obviously set him apart that made people want to take him down and he should have stayed just a bit more under the radar, especially where Bon Temps was concerned.

Jason has every positive quality that I would look for in a friend, really. I guess for bad I would say he was too trusting at times, and it got him into some trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies   TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies Empty

Back to top Go down

TC ~ Bella's Question/Rant/Statement/Apologies
Page 1 of 1