ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Opening Statement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Opening Statement Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Opening Statement   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Opening Statement EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:36 am

I'm not going to claim to be a master strategist in this game but there is one thing I knew early on. I wasn't in a good position on Bon Temps. Maybe I wouldn't have been first out or second out but no one seemed interested in getting in an alliance with me. Except for Bill. He approached me at the merge making sure our alliance was still in tact. An alliance I had no memory of making since people rarely even spoke to me. But apparently Bill, Eric and I were supposed to be in an alliance, which was really weird since Eric didn't know what I was talking about when I brought it up to him. Simply enough that little incident was what caused me to agree to Bella asking me to join with the Forks tribe for the vote. I don't know if people are assigning blame to me as being some horrible traitor, but I just wanted to clear up immediately that whether misunderstanding (because Bill wasn't in the loop with people) or someone trying to play me for my vote until they didn't need it anymore, that made me see that I was correct and had no position within that tribe. I felt more comfortable voting with Forks since both Bella and Jacob had promised me final 3. But again, I'm not an idiot, because they promised Alice the same thing. I know because I actually talked to her, quite a bit. We had each other's backs on Forks at the beginning of the merge and throughout the rest of the game. That made me a lot more secure in that alliance than I felt with Bon Temps who barely spoke to me at all.

I'm only bringing all of that out to explain the situation that I feel like most of you were going to ask about, now you can get more specific with questions, or not, whatever you like.

As for my role in the game and talking myself up. I don't really feel like I have to. Each of you probably feel animosity towards me because I had a direct role in putting each of you on the jury, from the decision making down to the execution. I wasn't just a vote to be used and I pulled my weight to get everyone out. Before that I pulled my weight to get my tribe further and we never lost an immunity challenge (not all thanks to me, I even sat out a few time, I'm just saying). I never slaked in the game, I clawed my way up here using whomever I had to in order to do it. Maybe that isn't the most honorable method but it's the one I chose at that moment when I realized Bill was feeding me shit at the merge (intentionally or not). I absolutely outwitted people, I outplayed in the challenges when I had to, and obviously outlasted because I'm sitting here. So hit me with you're questions. I'm ready.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Opening Statement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Opening Statement   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Opening Statement EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Would you like me to copy this over to the Tribal Council forum?
Back to top Go down

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Opening Statement
Page 1 of 1