ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Diary Room ~ Feelings on the overall game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Jason's Diary Room ~ Feelings on the overall game Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Diary Room ~ Feelings on the overall game   Jason's Diary Room ~ Feelings on the overall game EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:28 am

This game was really quite fun! As a member of the original Bon Temps it was such a power trip to dominate Forks. They lost members left and right, and we stayed strong. Even when the twist (tribe shuffle) happened, we still had the majority of Bon Temps members on each new tribe. Hidden idols played a part and some Bon Temps members got sent home, which was unfortunate.

At the merge, Bon Temps was still in control, but SOMEBODY flipped. Later (much later) found out that it was Jessica, after thinking that it was Bill pretty much the entire time. A few people have played an amazing game, which is why they got pretty far.

I really didn't like a lot of the challenges in this game. They just didn't appeal to me. I prefer challenges that take knowledge and aren't necessarily time-based. The popularity challenge is a classic, and I'm glad you did that one. Endurance challenges are only good if everyone has the time to devote to them.

I'm happy with the strategic game that I played, but I just would have liked more thought out challenges.
Back to top Go down

Jason's Diary Room ~ Feelings on the overall game
Page 1 of 1