ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thians Writing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Thians Writing Empty
PostSubject: Thians Writing   Thians Writing EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:39 am

It was only one moment in passing. Something caught my eye and I gazed
upon your body as if I remembered you from some where. In that moment
flashes of us together filled my mind in a torrent of scenes. In that moment of passing it felt as though some where, at some time, we were connected beyond my own vision of this world.

You gave me a look, as if to say hello, long time no see. Your lips
parted in an awkward smile when we bumped into each other. Wedged
between the coffee shop doors we stood to gain composure. In that
moment of silence I could almost hear you ask me, where have you been?
Before you could even get one word out I was already answering your
question and I muttered, "I can't remember".

The silence was broken by a cough and a half hearted laugh by you, void of knowing what i was going on about.

"I am sorry, my name is Daniel" finally I had spoken, a proper
introduction. Your reaction was not the most confident as you moved
away from the greeting. "You just looked familiar, I swore I you had
asked me where I had been" again I tried to explain the sudden outburst
but it almost failed to impress you, you looked so rushed. "Do you ever
get that feeling you have known someone from some where before? Well,
you seemed familiar." I tried to explain further and suddenly you
seemed disappointed, perhaps even a little let down.

A shy nod fell upon your head as you out stretched your hand in
greeting. I took your hand in mine as you led me out of the coffee
shop and down the road. The streets that I knew so well almost seemed
to fade into a blur. "Who are you?" I asked a little frightened, the
noises of the street cars passing voided any audible response out of
your mouth. I pulled my hand back, or tried to at least but your firm
grip would not allow me to leave. Dragged now, my heavy feet hit the
pavement. Nothing seemed right, nearing an old looking building we
climbed the steps to what appeared to be a front door. "Where is this
you are taking me?"

Finally you had turned to face me, tears in your eyes. Your face
covered in drops of water stemming from your eyes. It was as if you
were trying to find something inside of me that you remembered and you
were so sure that I belonged with you. Compassion filled my heart and
I too began to cry, I cried as my heart broke for you, you looked more
lost than I was.

"You live here papa, I am your daughter and you live here"
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Thians Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thians Writing   Thians Writing EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:31 pm

thats..... amazing. I was hanging on every word.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Thians Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thians Writing   Thians Writing EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Thank you mandie
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Thians Writing Empty
PostSubject: The Long Way Home   Thians Writing EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:44 am

I took the long way home today.
I thought it would give me time to clear my head.
As I walked something within me raged. It burned
right into my core being and I clentched my hands.
My fingers dug deep into my palms.
My body shook.

I thought it would take me away from the
mundane walk the shortcut had to offer.
Instead, my head pounded with pressure
sending throbbing pulses right into my temples.
All I could do was stop before someone
got hurt.

I swear I just wished to have been alone
for just one second longer. The noise
from just about everything you could imagine
bombarded my ears. slowly my fingers unfurled
and dug deep into my pocket.

I could feel the wind pick up around me
egging me on to go through with the anger
that had built up inside. I closed my eyes
and in one breath let it go.

BANG.
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Thians Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thians Writing   Thians Writing EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:40 am

It is Saturday morning my alarm clock rings as my eyes struggle to open
and start the day. As I gaze out the window from my bed I can see
trails of water running down the glass of my window. Clouds roll across the sky, grey and moving rather slow. It had already started raining. Rolling onto my back I stare at the ceiling letting out a large sigh and shaking my head in disbelief at how early it was to be awake on a Saturday.

Pulling the covers back over my head and closing my eyes once more I dreaded leaving my warm bed to venture out into the wet rainy morning.
A short time passed and finally after a moments pause I pushed the blankets back off my face only to be greeted by the same dark sky that greeted me not even 5 minutes prior to my short hibernation.

It was time to start the day. The apartment was quiet as I made my way from my bed towards the washroom. The washroom light was flicked on with a blind hand searching desperately for the switch. Staring at my face in the mirror, it looked like I had been drinking for days on end and finally had faced my hangover. I was ready to turn the light back off and get ready in the dark.

My eyes lowered to the sink. Reaching forward to the tap my fingers gripped the hot and cold water. Simultaneously turning the knobs on each the washroom came alive with the sound of running water. Dipping my hands into the stream of water that came forth from the faucet my cupped hands drew water like a make shift bowl a begger would make. Although, I wasn't asking for change on the street corner, I sure was begging to be back in bed, sleeping.

Splashing my face, my eyes finally woke up, giving another glance in the mirror I could have sworn I had aged 30 years since the day before. Taking my tooth brush and placing the paste on the bristles I allowed the cool mint taste to freshen my mouth from the dry mouth and bad breath that had developed during the night.

Rinsing as usual, the morning ritual was routine, something just instinctively done over the years of growing up and being taught. Giving yet another glance in disgust at my mirror, my scruffed hair in disarray as if it was hit with a lawn mower, I quickly tugged the comb through the mess before me.

Satisfied with the appearance, I returned back to my room to land face first on my bed, closing my eyes and falling asleep, only to be late for work again.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Thians Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thians Writing   Thians Writing EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:14 pm

OMG I love these!! They are awesome, *waits for more* Smile
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

Thians Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thians Writing   Thians Writing EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:45 am

"Did it ever occur to you that things would be easier if we had never met in the first place, let alone dated?"

The words blurted out of her mouth so quickly and intently it caught me off gaurd. God she was beautiful, the way she spoke. It didn't even matter that she was upset with me or the things that I had done. As long as she was talking, that's all that mattered.

We had met one morning at a library, of all places. It was in the fiction section where she stood. She had just picked up some ratted old novel that no one seemed to have touched in years. I had to say hello. She greeted me with a smile and had made some random comment about the state of the books. I nodded in agreement, the library was in a bit of shambles, but that didn't matter. I was there beside her grinning like a fool trying not to make a stupid laugh.

As she had flipped open the book the cover had torn apart and it came out, that dumb laugh that ate up the silence in the room. She looked up right into my eyes and in that moment, it was perfect.

I had asked her out for a coffee at first, she seemed accepting of the invitation. Slowly it became a movie, then a small dinner and several other outings. Over the months we never really spoke of it, but it was just assumed we were going out. Finally, she had the courage to ask me up to apartment.

The first time in her apartment? Oh I was a wreck, I was in love. I had never been this happy before. I had met her down in the lobby of her building, she was dressed up in a gently flowing dress that came down to her calves. Her strawberry blonde hair curled gently around her ears, she smelt like peach body spray. It was so inviting.

She took me by the hand as we entered the elevator the doors closed, I had never felt so nervous being with someone I seemed to care for greatly. She said she was a cook, she said she was a good one. It is why she wanted to test out her skills on someone who she said she cared for.

As we entered into her apartment now, she kicked off her high heels. High heels? Why had I not noticed? Just to go down to the lobby? This girl has got something for me. I commented on her shoes.

She gave a backwards glance over her shoulder with a coy little smile and made a gesture to a store bag and a white cardboard box. She had bought them just for tonight I assumed.

She waved me into her livingroom. It was modest, comfortable and a decent sized balcony with a panoramic view of the city sky line. It was almost too perfect. Just as I had fallen for her, I had fallen for the view above the city as well.

We had spent moments out in the evening sky with a glass of champagne and as the time had carried on, the smoke detector sounded. The oven, it had not been tended to. Her face, so concerned, yet still she managed to look as cute as ever. She had ran to the rescue of the meal.

I followed behind casually as I turned into the kitchen watching her panic over the roast beef burning in the pan that was set now on top of the stove top. The look of disappoint on her face, I could not help but comfort her. I told her it was still edible, she looked up and leaned into my chest.

It was at that time, I could smell the peach off of her body and not the burnt roast that meandered around the room. She made a comment that dinner was ruined. A bit disappointed she pulled away and removed herself from the kitchen and into the washroom. She closed the door.

Stuck, alone in the kitchen with the burnt roast, I did the next best thing and cleaned the mess. She had been in there for hours it seemed so I had started the water and began doing the dishes.

Moments later, she stood along side of me, her eyes slightly red and her make up running along the side of her cheek. She had been crying. I smiled at her and thirty minutes later we were on the couch eating pizza and watching one of her favorite movies. I cannot remember the title of it now, I was more interested in just being with her.

Months, and years had gone by now we had spent so much time together. I had known her very soul. She was just as much apart of my life as I was hers. She had introduced me to her friends, and felt comfortable enough to allow me to spend most of my time at her place.

It seemed so perfect, until that day, that day today when she found the wedding ring that my wife gave to me in the inside pocket of my jacket hanging across the back of a dining room chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thians Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thians Writing   Thians Writing Empty

Back to top Go down

Thians Writing
Page 1 of 1