ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:28 pm

Victoria I never met, but I learned she was shitty in this game because she was voted out first.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:39 pm

James, I learned nothing about you in the game either, but while doing research for what character I would want to be from Twilight in the game I learned you were the villain in Twilight and I did not know that before.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Edward, I learned that you did NOT make the switch, because I thought you did when we did that challenge (the first time) but I was corrected and you in fact did not make the switch.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Sookie, I learned that you were just as useless in this game as you are on True Blood.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:20 pm

I learned that Lafayette was really DJ and that's awesome and makes total sense because DJ's the sassiest black man I know.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:31 pm

I learned Sam is a drunk because he kept coming in saying "Sorry I didn't do that challenge, I have SUCH a hangover from last night!" and shit.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:43 pm

I learned that even though I never bothered talking to Mike I didn't need to because I was good enough at manipulating the votes at the time to get him out without needing to know anything about him.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:12 am

I learned that Eric was a total prick who wasn't worth my time and I didn't need to know any more about him.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:23 am

I learned that Bella was bipolar...or at the very least couldn't handle stress at all.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:34 am

I learned that Bill was really easy to manipulate and thought he had a great station in the game when he really never ever did.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:50 am

I learned that Alice is the best person I could have put my trust in, since I learned who Alice is!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:01 am

I learned that Jacob's real good at getting people to like him and then pulling the rug out from under them, just like me.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:14 am

I learned that Jason is really full of himself and likes to talk down to people when he's not even aware of the full situation, in other words, is a dick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge 12
Page 1 of 1