ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge #8 Answers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Bill's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge #8 Answers Empty
PostSubject: Bill's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge #8 Answers   Bill's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge #8 Answers EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:11 am

1) Who is the most annoying person left in the game and why?

Have you ever been hiking and get a small pebble in your boot. Each step you take, that pebble grows and grows until it feels like someone smashed a boulder inside your footwear? When from now on that little pebble will have a nickname for me… Mike. To say Mike is annoying is an understatement. When I first chatted with him, he told me all about how wonderful of a player he was at this little sight he likes, which of course was annoying, but only little pebble annoying. Then of course, he talks about his brilliance in this game, and I felt my annoyance growing to rock side. The, during a crucial tribal council, he ignores me, not responding to my PM‘s and IM’s, even though he was online. Now, all I this is annoying, but an annoyance I can live with. Add to that though, that he has the fucking personality of the rated PG character he represents in Twilight, yet he manages to stay in the game thanks to the kindness of others, well, that my friend is a boulder in you Timberland annoying.

2) Which person remaining would you say has the WORST personality and why?

That is like placing three empty cups in front of me and asking me which of these drinks taste the worse. Yet, I will answer. I think of all the people who have a microsliver of a personality, Jason has the worst. Here is this guys who is supposed to be this goofy yet lovable pussy hound, and yet, here in this game, he is the ultimate leach/follower. I don’t think he would recognize and original idea if it was a sparkly vampire attempting to suck his life blood out of his ass. I guess being stuck in a tribe where the only available human snatch was his sister, did something to make his brain shrivel up. You know… shrinkage

3) Who didn't deserve to leave the game before merge and why?

Lafayette did not deserve to leave this game. He was the victim of some severely screwed up circumstances. He was at a Tribal, not because he had lost a challenge, but because one person was given the choice to send his tribe to Tribal Council, the same person who single-handedly lost the previous challenge by not posting her answers, which were handed to her on a silver platter. To add insult to injury, he was the only player not to have a hidden immunity idol. Bill had an idol he earned, and Mike had an idol, gift wrapped and handed to him by a former tribe mate after the challenge results were made public. Then during the build up to Tribal, Mike refused to even talk to Bill or Lafayette, killing their only chance to try to pull something off. Lafayette was a strong, active player who deserved a change to stay in this game. Plus he was Fabulous.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton

Bill's Diary Room ~ Immunity Challenge #8 Answers
Page 1 of 1