ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Announcements - IMPORTANT: Back from LOA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitch Armour
Star Burst
Star Burst

Announcements - IMPORTANT: Back from LOA Empty
PostSubject: Announcements - IMPORTANT: Back from LOA   Announcements - IMPORTANT: Back from LOA EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:59 am

I was AFK/LOA(Low on action due to being gone for over a few days since applying) and gone for the last few days while the game started, id like to not only appoligize to the host and the players on the other tribe, but my own tribe ofcourse, i JUST got on and i promise to dedicate myself to this game.

My AIM name is FRBKing84@AOL.Com , i need to track down my tribe mates and start talking to them so if you read this and your on my tribe please get a hold of me on AIM where my SN is teh same as my Email FRBKing84 , im also gonna post this in the tribe camp, thank you.

-Mitch
Back to top Go down

Announcements - IMPORTANT: Back from LOA
Page 1 of 1