ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's   Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Jason
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:42 pm Topic: Hey buddy
Lafayette! My man, what's up? I was wondering if you'd be interested in working together on this little tribe of ours. You know, watch each other's backs? I don't fully trust these vamps, even if they are on the same tribe with us. Let me know!

Lafayette
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:56 pm Topic: Re: Hey buddy
if i had to work with anyone it would be with your sexy ass and sookie's of course. but she hasnt been here really? im totes up for getin rid of vampy vamps. eric is beginning to creep me out.

Jason
Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:45 pm Topic: Re: Hey buddy
Yeah I sure hope Sookie shows up soon. I'm beginning to miss my sister. I hope Bill hasn't done anything...

Great! I hope we don't lose this challenge, but if we do we'll definitely talk about who should go.

Lafayette
Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:06 pm Topic: Re: Hey buddy
phew i know i wasnt too big of a help but hey every point counts right?

you rocked this challenge babe!

Jason
Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:57 pm Topic: Re: Hey buddy
Thanks Lafayette! Hey we blew them out of the water, I think we can expect some more wins coming our way And don't worry about your score, you helped us out, unlike some people on our tribe. Starts with S and rhymes with cookie. Where the hell is she?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's   Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Jason
Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:06 pm Topic: Hey
How's it goin? I hope Hoyt gave you a good luck kiss, we need all the luck we can get. You finish up the challenge? I'll be done before the deadline, but still working on it.

Jessica Hamby
Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:24 pm Topic: Re: Hey
Well hey there Jason! I'm alright, I don't really know where Hoyt went off to, I haven't heard from him in a while. So no kisses here. At least not yet. Maybe we can change that though.

I finished up the challenge today thankfully, I was afraid I wasn't going to get to but I did. Good luck on getting yours done! I bet that all of us'll be finished except maybe Sookie, but she still has time to get here and complete it all before we're out of time.

Jessica Hamby
Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:45 am Topic: Re: Bon Temps Unite!
Penalty votes. I don't think I have any for not participating in challenges, I'm pretty sure I participated in all the ones I wasn't sitting out in. Confessionals is a different story. I have one for every round, but sometimes I was late with them. Sometimes kind of means always. I don't know if that counts. I'll ask the host if there's a way to see how many I have against me if any.

I did the challenge taking points away from Mike and Alice as well, we should have others taking points away from Jacob and Bella just to be safe.

Is there any way of knowing if there is another HII in play, because that would also be useful.

Jason
Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:01 pm Topic: Re: Bon Temps Unite!
I took some points from Jacob and Bella too. And Mike and Alice. Hopefully they will have enough taken away from them so that one of them doesn't get it. We have the majority anyhow though, so even if one of them wins immunity, one of them will still go home. I'm not sure if I have any penalty votes because I don't really get how they work.

Jason
Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:13 pm Topic: Re: Bon Temps Unite!
Immunity is ours! Glad a Forker didn't get it. Leaves our options open about who to vote out.

Jason
Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:34 pm Topic: Re: Bon Temps Unite!
Hey for the vote I was thinking Mike since I don't think he even tried at the challenge. I'm all for booting people that don't really deserve to be here. Plus I think he may have a few past votes, making him even more appealing!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's   Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Jason
Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:12 pm Topic: Hey Sam
How's it going? Good to be on a tribe with you, that's for sure. I hope my sister shows up soon though. I know you've been lookin after her. Good to know you'll be finished with the challenge before the deadline. I'm working on mine too! We have a good shot at immunity if we all get full scores.

Merlotte
Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:52 pm Topic: Re: Hey Sam
Hey, I was feeling really really sick and feeling like that affects ones mood so sorry about not replying right away. Happy to be on this tribe. I think we'll have a strong showing in the challenge. Too bad that Sookie hasn't posted.

Merlotte
Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:13 am Topic: Hey!
Well we got the tribe shuffle like you said in the "IC" topic. It was pretty clear it was going to be a tribe shuffle.

I'm very happy with the results. Our original tribe has majority on both tribes!

I hope that the three that are over on the other tribe will stick together but who knows with Sookie over there. I hope she doesn't feel like she was an outsider. Our tribe didn't really talk much since we didn't have to go to tribal council at all and we had it very easy with winning all those challenges.

I really hope you, me, Eric, and Jessica stick together over here though. We have a 4-2 advantage. We probably won't be on these tribes long enough to lose very many people but I want you to know as well that if we had to vote 3 times I'd like to stand by your side Jason

Anyways, hit me back with a reply. ttyl!

Jason
Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:25 am Topic: Re: Hey!
Yeah I'm all for sticking together. Makes no sense not to! Glad the tribe shuffle worked out so well for us. Our original tribe is protected on both sides, no matter who loses! But of course we are going to win. I'll definitely stick by you as well, good to still have you around!

Jason
Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:37 pm Topic: Hey
What are you thinking for the vote?? I'm thinking Mike since he doesn't seem to be all that active. Let me know
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's   Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Jason
Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:27 pm Topic: Hey!
Glad to see you're alright! I've been worried sick about you. Listen, if you want to talk about it you know you can tell me. Oh I'm so glad you're ok.

So... the others are probably expecting us to work together, you being my sister and all. I figure it makes sense to do so, if they're thinkin it anyways. What do ya say?

Sookie Stackhouse
Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:44 pm Topic: Re: Hey!
Jason, I am fine now and thats all that matters. Thank you, one day I might need to tell someone what has happened, but now is not the time.

I agree we should work together. As they say, "Blood is thicker than water". (No pun intended) I'll be better about keeping in touch now, you do the same!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's   Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Jason
Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:08 pm Topic: Hey
Sup Bill. I sure hope my sister shows up soon! I hope nothing has happened to her. We need her for the challenge. How are you?

Bill Compton
Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:18 am Topic: Re: Hey
Well, I hope you are feeling better now that Sookie has shown up!

I am doing well, thanks for asking! Hopefully we'll get to talk soon.

Jason
Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:27 pm Topic: Re: Hey
Oh I'm so relieved that she's finally here. I bet you're happy too, of course. Yes, look forward to talking more.

Bill Compton
Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:05 am Topic: Bon Temps Unite!
I have a concern for this coming up round. Penalty Votes. At tribal, any penalty vote you earn will come out. Since this is all of your first Tribal, any penalty you earn will be counted against you at this vote.

You earn penalty votes by not participating in a challenge when you should (not counting valid sit outs) and not posting your required confessional for a round. Even 1 penalty vote could cause an issue this round. I think if any of you guys have penalty votes, we should try to deflect the votes away from you, and try to get you the hidden idol.

It kind of sucks, because in many ways Bon Temps is being penalized for never having to go to tribal, but I believe we will over come it.

If anyone is interested in what happened last round. I tried to get Mike to vote for me. Tried to piss him off, but he wouldn’t even reply to me. My plan was to use my hidden idol, and he would use his, and then with the revote, Lafayette and I would have voted for him. The host confirmed that the idols don’t stay in play for revotes. But Mike ended up voting for Lafayette, causing him to go home.

Here’s what I have as far as my answers for the challenge. Thanks to Jess and San for help with the ones I didn’t know.

1) Who was the first person voted out? Victoria (Mike)
2) What round did the Follow The Leader challenge take place? 4th Round (Alice)
3) Who was the first person to use a hidden immunity idol to stay in the game? Mike (Mike)
4) Was one of the rules of the game the ability to talk to anyone in the game, regardless of tribe? No (Alice)
5) Distortion has played a part in a few challenges but in one had 16 different ones. What challenge was this? Immunity Challenge #2 Movie Posters (Mike)
6) Who was the last voted out before the switch? Edward (Alice)
7) Who was voted out as a result of two idols being played? Lafayette (Mike)
8.) When did the Disaster Storytelling challenge take place? First Round (Mike)
9) Who was second voted out? James (Alice)
10) Did Edward make it to the switch? No (Alice)
11) What round was Lafayette eliminated? 6th Round (Mike)
12) What round was a hidden immunity idol supposedly passed on to someone from another tribe at the immunity challenge? 6th Round (Alice)
13) Who returned to the game after being voted out? Alice (Alice)
14) There have been two notices posted in the tribal forums, what was the first one about? Cross Tribal Communication is a no-no and stop doing it (Mike)
15) How about the second one? Alice didn’t get a free Pass (Alice)
16) Who was the first person from Bon Temps eliminated? Sookie Stackhouse (Mike)
17) What color was the Bon Temps tribe always wearing? Red (Alice)
18) What color was the Forks tribe always wearing? Blue (Mike)
19) What one Forks member never switched tribes? Mike (Mike)
20) Who would have been voted out regardless of actual votes based on penalties? Sookie (Alice)
21) Was Victoria eliminated before or after Edward? Before (Alice)
22) Which member of Bon Temps earned 100 points in the 3rd immunity challenge? Lafayette (Mike)
23) Only one person got #19 right in the Name that Celebrity challenge, who was it? Mike (Alice)
24) Who was voted out 3rd? Edward (Mike)
25) How many points did Forks lose the 5th immunity challenge by? 60 (Alice)

Jason
Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:58 pm Topic: Re: Bon Temps Unite!
Awesome answers and thanks for the help. Yeah I wasn't sure about a handful of them so you definitely helped me a ton. I just hope one of us gets immunity!

Jason
Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:11 pm Topic: Re: Bon Temps Unite!
Immunity is ours! Glad we kept it away from those Forkers.

Jason
Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:35 pm Topic: Re: Bon Temps Unite!
Hey for the vote I was thinking Mike since I don't think he even tried at the challenge. I'm all for booting people that don't really deserve to be here. Plus I think he may have a few past votes, making him even more appealing!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's   Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:00 pm

cournojo
Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:04 pm Topic: Hidden Idol
Give me the clue and i guarantee you that I will give you the idol I already have for the next roound.

Just an offer like that.

Hope you will accept it. regards

Jason
Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:23 pm Topic: Re: Hidden Idol
Hey Bella! I thought hard about giving you the clue, but decided against it, at least right now with where I'm at in the game. It just wasn't the best decision for me to give it to you. Hope you understand!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's   Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Jason
Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:22 pm Topic: Hey
Hope you understand that I couldn't give you the clue because it would be a little strange, at least at this point. It would just raise too many questions from other players! But do know that I'm with you all the way on our secret alliance. Just thought I'd explain that!

Deetster
Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:31 pm Topic: Re: Hey
Hey yeah, totally. I would probably have given it to Alice too, unless you told me that you really wanted it, and wanted to reveal our alliance, but I totally think it's better for us to keep anything low key.

For now, I think hopefully you can talk with your people about taking Mike out, and I'll just try to make sure my people are okay with not taking me out, lol. Even if it takes as long as final 7, and you wanna swing a person or two to vote with me and whatever forks person is left then, I'm totally down for us not doing anything major for a while. We can just be eachothers secret ace in the hole, and make sure regardless of idols, we watch eachothers backs without people noticing.

Jason
Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 pm Topic: Re: Hey
Yep, I'll spread the word about Mike. I don't think they'll have a problem with it. And yeah low key is best for now. I'm excited! I know we'll go far with this.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's   Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Jason
Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:36 pm Topic: Hey
I got immunity!! Crazy, huh? So since we have to vote for once, I was thinking Mike for this round. He's not really as active as everyone else. Just seems reasonable. Let me know what you think buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's   Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason's Diary Room ~ PM's
Page 1 of 1