ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:17 pm

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game.

First off some questions:

Mike ~ As the last original Forks member left on this tribe, how are you feeling tonight?

Lafayette ~ What are your thoughts on this twist?

Bill ~ How does the twist affect your decision for this tribal council?

Alright everyone, reply to this topic answering your questions. Then afterwards head to your Diary Room and vote. Remember I want you to state 'I vote for ___ and the reason is ...' Thanks and you have until at 4pm EST Friday Feb 12th to get votes in by. There are some penalty votes coming some of your ways so remember that.
See you all tomorrow

Last edited by Pete on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Stargazer
Stargazer
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Can cournojo give his idol to someone on an opposite tribe?
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Stargazer
Stargazer
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:08 pm

To answer your question, I don't think it's cool that Alice was the one that sent herself home due to her lack of effort in the last challenge and now she's being rewarded...lame.
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Mike ~ As the last original Forks member left on this tribe, how are you feeling tonight?

I am feeling very nervous tonight. They have the advantage, and I will honestly be shocked if I stay in the game tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 pm

Bill ~ How does the twist affect your decision for this tribal council?

I don't see how it does. The person who was given the free pass back into this game is on the other tribe, so I can't vote her out again. Yet.

There are three people on this tribe. Twist or no twist it truly limits how I can vote. Add to that the little gift given to our buddy Mike, this tribal is all sorts of fuc*ed up.

I will say this, I am the last Vampire left on this tribe, and I am not all that easy to kill. Whatever may happen, it will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #6
Page 1 of 1