ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ospring87
Stargazer
Stargazer

Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed   Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed 30hr2ww

Over the past two months 18 players entered the Big Brother Secrecy house to play in one of the biggest battles the game has ever seen. Nine Veterans returned to the house of secrets to battle against nine new Rookies in battle of secrets and power. Although two groups entered the house they soon split into a new group, creating three teams who could no longer nominate their fellow soldiers. A new Battle challenge also entered into the mix, allowing one player each round the chance to change the nominations be sending two players into a battle to crown a new nominee.

With the game now officially over it's time to release the cast to the public. Soon episodes will begin airing and you, along with the players, can see exactly how the game played out, who lied, who won challenges and who went crazy yet again.

Below are the 18 players that participated in BBS8 The Battle. The names in the quotes have been concealed and the quotes are placed randomly to hide how the rounds played out. Episodes will begin airing this Thursday and for now you can check out player bios by heading to http://bbsecrecy.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who knew I'd be back yet again for a Secrecy game?! I really assumed that once the close of BBS* came around, that I was going to bury the ORG hatchet and just resume life as normal, with the only time I'd entertain playing in another game would be if it were in REAL LIFE, aka the actual shows.... haha.

I'm still here! Thank you, ****, for being... You! Thank you everyone else for keeping me. Here is my weeks wishlist. Don't nominate me, please! Tell me who the HoH is! Actually talk about the freaking game! Stop talking about Lady Gaga for 30 seconds! God, I feel old!

ALLAN
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Allan

I'm getting the feeling that it's possible that **** pulled a me this week and is pretending to be HoH to keep himself safe. I think it's possible he's suffers from some form of mental retardation, because he literally believes everything he hears. He was shocked last night when I mentioned the thought of someone -lying- to him. Like wtf? He is convinced that I told everyone that he was HoH the week that **** was evicted instead of me. I only told my alliance members that I wasn't HoH and we assumed it was him. Like if he thought for two seconds he would realize how illogical it would be for me to admit I wasn't HoH that week. Isn't he like 30 or some shit?

ANGELA
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Angela

Dear Santa, this year I've been a very good boy. I've brushed my teeth every night, and I've yet to tell **** off in a fit of rage. All I ask for is that the following people vote to keep me here. I hope this reaches you in time for a Christmas Eve miracle. Say hi to the Mrs. for me!

BEN
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Ben

I cant hate the people. I can't hate the host. I can't hate the HoH. I can't hate tian for voting me. There isn't one FUCKING thing for me 2 hate. But i have to hate something, if i dont hate something i'll hate all of the above. It's the game, I hate. This game is eliminating me. If i ask the HoH why, he will say. Just playing the game. I Hate BBS8, but i will be so hurt if i leave. Why? I DON'T KNOW.

BILL
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Bill

Well...Well...Well... I finally got up the courage to approach someone about an alliance. I talked to **** and established an alliance with him. We've decided to dub ourselves as the "Loompas" lol. We're gonna be eliminating everybody just like the Oompa Loompas on Willy Wonka! HA! I'm excited that I finally have an alliance set up and it makes the game more fun when you have a group that you ahve set up.

BRENTIN
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Brentin

WTF. I leave for one night and **** comes up with this crazy, half thought-out plan to nominate me to distance me from the alliance while having the guaranteed votes to keep me? You'd better believe I'm going to milk this shit for all it's worth. I'm going to IM each cast member tomorrow to play dumb and ask what happened. Oh, and I'm so glad I missed the challenge, since it was apparently super political.

BRIAN
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Brian

This is hilarious. My fate in the game lies in ****. OUT OF ALL PEOPLE!? *shakes head* It'll be interesting. He says he is not evicting me. I dont see a reason for him to lie to me. This will be an interesting game if he does not. I have no clue who I am gonna be voting for -- could be any one of them. seriously.

CLAYTON
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Clayton

**** has informed me that we're over. FINE. SEE IF I CARE. I NEVER NEEDED YOU. FUCK YOU. I can survive on my own, thank you very much. Die **** die!

DANNY
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Danny

Well gahhhh!!! After the eviction people were all scrambling to find out what the hell happened. I am just lying my ass off, and as bad as I feel about that, whatever! It's how to play. **** and I are just never gonna waver in our story. That way we're only ever suspected, because nobody can prove anything.

JD
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Jd

The veto happened and I won, which caught people off guard, I'm guessing. Even though it's been rumored that I've won HoH several times over the past couple weeks (falsely), I think people didn't truly consider me a threat in challenges until tonight. Of course, that credibility left soon thereafter when I lost in the Battle.

JUSTIN G
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Justing

So babies are like flying out my ass at this point, because I know I can't beat****. So I immediately think I have to do something! Normal people would have just went in and competed and lost, but I don't do that. I know who I am, and I know what I'm capable of, and I know I suck at these comps, Like I own being a loser! Okay so **** made me swear to not tell anyone! BUT pssh! That was a dumb move on his part! So stupid! He threw his main ally onto the block!

JUSTIN T
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Justin

Coming into this game, I was very well aware that if I made it, I would be acting as the Jenna Lewis. By that, I mean that I'm the person who got cast because there weren't enough applications, and was a good filler. It's slightly insulting, but whatever - I'm totes fine with being a replacement. I decided to embrace my title, so here it is... a shrine dedicated to JLew.

MACK
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Mack

Well it figures **** going to think I'm an alias but who cares right? It is like this when you 18, a virgin and cute. Lol, I guess when you are ugly and 18 you are not an alias. I'm tired of this stigma and I might just have to face the fact that I need to get a camera to show that a pretty girl can play orgs too.

MELISA
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Melisa

I feel like such a bitch. I just got **** out He's my FAVORITE boy in this house but I honestly do think he's the bigger threat out of he and ****. I feel awful, awful, awful, this is the worst I've felt in this game. He and I freaking text each other now and I'm the one who is responsible for evicting him.

MIKEY
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Mikey

I love you to death, Joe. I really do. But I fucking hate your game. I feel bad about it! I shouldn't hate it. It's wonderfully planned out and hosted, but I just cannot seem to enjoy myself. It doesn't help that the house is full of a bunch of mindless shitfucks.

NATE
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Nate

Oh my god. This game is going by faster than I really anticipated or expected. At this point, I think that the Vet/Rookie lines still exist in some small aspects, but overall I think new groups have emerged. I know that there’s another big alliance in the house, minus the one I’m currently in, so I’d like to say it’s an alliance versus an alliance, with of ‘course, people like **** and **** on the side to help aid in the battle. It’s definitely getting interesting and it’ll be cool to see how this whole thing really does play out.

PERRY
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Perry

People are also constantly asking me wtf is going on like im the godfather or some bs. There will be no ****'s puppets in this game im sorry to break that to you folks but thats not how I want to play this time around. So you people just need to leave me the hell alone! Im not giving up info or ratting on people either thats not my style to do that to my own alliances.

RYAN
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Ryan

I think Im in a pretty damn good position right now. I'm pretty well liked by people and I think people know they can trust me for now. Obviously, its going to come up that Im a threat at some point, but thats to be expected. I just want as many people on my side as possible and keep the damage Im doing to a minimum. At least in their eyes. I'm totally a behind the scenes kind of player this season, which is completely fine by me!

TIAN
Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed Tian

I do not regret anything in a game stand point of what I did or how I played. I am not the lieing kind of person that I let myself be there in the beginning. I lied just as much as everyone else in the game has. You guys have it rough, its going to get really down and dirty for you in here and I wish you all the luck. Hey remember this isnt real guys its a game have fun with it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it, the 18 players in a game more secretive then ever before.

Look for the first episode to air this coming Thursday but for now you can check out player bios and vote in the popularity poll all at http://bbsecrecy.com

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Secrecy 8 - Cast Revealed
Page 1 of 1