ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation

Go down 
+2
Jessica Hamby
cournojo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation Empty
PostSubject: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:01 am

Bravo for us guys we totally dominate the challenge.

Finally Deetster and I won a damn challenge.

I must say that this challenge make you respect all you guys A LOT. You could have easily lost the challenge on purpose and get rid of Deetster or myself.

You guys are just great.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 am

Well that would have just been tacky!

Although maybe that's what happened on the other tribe...seems like they must have done not much at all for Pete to have ended the challenge 36 hours early!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:21 am

But at least now I don't have to worry about doing this all day.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Yeah, lol, I was like amping myself to sit around here for a few hours at some point doing this, lol. Yay for Bon Temps, good job all.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:54 pm

I just came on to come do some more for the challenge and I saw that we won lol.

Great job Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Yay! We don't have to post all day! Congrats guys, great job!
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:46 pm

So great to see we have continued our winning streak! Bella and Jacob, we wouldn't just lose to boot you guys. Y'all are part of this tribe now.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:35 am

For this next challenge, I won't be here at 5, I'll probably get home more like 7.

If we need to sit someone out and there isn't anyone who feels they need to sit out more, I have no objections to that being me since I won't be here on time. Otherwise I'll see you guys around 7 for the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:51 am

We'd need to have 2 people sit out if the host decides that we need people to sit out so you can most likely be one of them Jessica unless like you said other people really really really can't make it.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:46 am

I probably won't be able to make it either. Today is the Saturday before my birthday, and I'm pretty aware that a surprise party, or something of the sort is in the roots, and I really don't think I'll be around for this challenge. I can't be positive though, I'll try to do what I can, but if we do get to sit people out, sitting me out might be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:06 am

I will not be able to attend tonight since it's my niece birthday party.
So I should sit out.

I could do my part tomorrow afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Good Afternoon all!! I will be here tonight but most likely not until a few hours after the challenge begins!
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been kinda MIA for the weekend. I was away with buddies and watchin the super bowl. You know how boys are.

But I'm back and ready for this next immunity challenge! Thanks for sitting me out of the last one. And way to rock out another win!!
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:00 pm

No problem Jason, I was having a good ol' weekend myself. Yay for another win, great job everyone! Especially you Eric, with 90% of those, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Well, my internet's back! I'm glad we won!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:45 am

Just a warning...there's a huge snowstorm coming in. The last one knocked out my internet and this one's supposed to be worse. So we shall see. But if I'm not around, that is why. I will still try to get somewhere that I'll have internet but no promises as travel will also be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:30 am

Hey guys! I just recently picked up a new job so I am working tonight until midnight (mountain time.... which is 2am EST) but I will be around then to see whats up with this challenge/tribal!

Have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:58 am

I work until like 11 pm EST tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:21 pm

I'll be around for whatever's going on tonight! Hopefully it's a challenge with just the regular 24 hour time limit.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Well my net did go out but not for long, so, I'm glad there wasn't a real challenge.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Yeah, lol, I feel like I've moved things aside for no reason. Not many things...lmfao, but ya know.

Anyways, I wonder if there is any more to all this than this...guess we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:06 am

Oh well, no challenge. I was ready for one!!

I wonder which tribe Alice will choose?! I hope she doesn't send us to our first tribal. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 am

It's smarter for her to come over here anyway, because they're the ones that voted her off they would just do it again next Tribal Council.

At least I hope that's what Alice is thinking.
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:41 am

Mmmm I do hope that is what she is thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation Empty

Back to top Go down

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Congratulation
Page 1 of 1