ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3

Go down 
+2
Doug's Loophole
Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Welcome to Tribal Council!

(Sorry this is a bit late)

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game tonight.

First off some questions:

Edward ~ You seem to have given up on the game, why is this?

Bella ~ You made a mistake in the challenge, why should you not be voted out this round?

Jacob ~ Why can't your tribe win a challenge?

Alice ~ Going forward after this tribal council, do you think that your tribe has a shot at turning things around?

Mike ~ Who is the leader of your tribe?

Alright everyone, reply to this topic answering your questions. Then afterwards head to your Diary Room and vote. Remember I want you to state 'I vote for ___ and the reason is ...' Thanks and you have 24 hours to get your votes in. So at 7pm EST Tuesday Feb 2nd votes are due by. There are some penalty votes coming some of your ways so remember that.
See you all tomorrow

Last edited by Pete on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Alice ~ Going forward after this tribal council, do you think that your tribe has a shot at turning things around?

I think that we stand a better chance after every Tribal we go to. Unfortunately, we've had quite a bit of fat to trim, and I think that whether it looks like it or not, we're getting stronger and stronger with each Tribal Council behind us. After all, you're only ever as strong as your weakest link...
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Jacob ~ Why can't your tribe win a challenge?

Alice is absolutely right, we are getting stronger, there is just something about it, i don't know, we're just not quite there. I would like to hope after this we will be there, but ya know what, who knows. Things just aren't going our way, and I just hope there is a way to pick the pieces up. We are definitely the underdogs here, but if we can pull ourselves up from this, that acceleration is nothing that the Bon Temps could match.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Mike ~ Who is the leader of your tribe?

I would say that we do not have a leader. Our tribe works well together. Kind of like a machine.

Despite being inactive, I made a huge comeback and managed to pick up the 2nd best score of the tribe. I am happy I helped them out, and I will definitely be voting on performance on the challenges tonight.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Edward ~ You seem to have given up on the game, why is this?

Because my tribe sucks. With the exception of 1 or 2 people.....sorry? I really don't see the Forks tribe winning a single IC. Lets get real Host, there are 14 people in this game. The others are so active. Even had I worked my ass off to post a score we still would have gotten our asses handed to us. Idk, I don't think of myself as a quitter...but I cant allow myself to just go into a merge, down, and be picked off.

And ~ i'm not about to go low and cheat by talking to others in the other tribe, so whoever that is can suck it and I think you're a slimeball.
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:57 am

Bella ~ You made a mistake in the challenge, why should you not be voted out this round.

The answer is simple. I shouldnt be voted out because we have one member that did completely quit and even told us that we sucks. Sorry, Zack to put you on the spot like that, but you are not into this game at all and need to go. You are completely right saying that the other tribe are really active. Did you help us in that regards?????? And we almost voted out Mike before you last time. I am really happy that Mike is still around camp because HE DID NOT QUIT!!!!!!

And saying our tribe sucks is not really sharp in my mind
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:53 am

Rebuke:

I havent quit asshole. Jeez Bella maybe you should shut your trap. Are you stupid or something? Oh. Wait. You DID the competition but were too retarded to do it RIGHT. A fuck up like that is unforgivable...can you blame me for having no faith in this tribe when we have an ignorant SLUT like you on it? Honestly, I would much rather take my chances with Bon Temps than with you losers.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:21 am

I don't really understand where your extremely hostility towards this tribe is coming from. I can name plenty of people on this tribe who have busted their asses on multiple occasions. The other tribe is just better than us. It happens. It's part of the game. Sometimes you're on a tribe that doesn't mesh as well as the other tribe. Is it frustrating? You bet. Is it a reason to accept defeat? Hell no. I'm gonna keep fighting tooth and nail to win one of these challenges, and I'm not the only one.

And PS - I just looked through our tribe's challenge forums, and you haven't really appeared to do anything for us. I don't know how you get off telling us we suck when you scored 20/75 points in the first challenge, didn't appear to make a single post to help us out in the second challenge, and as we can clearly see, didn't do the third one at all. Then you have the nerve to come in here and insult someone who has worked hard? What kind of game are you playing, dude?
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:44 am

I just think his head is not in the game and that he's trying to cause all the damage possible before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Im Edward. I'm the motherlovin STAR of this game baby. Who are you all again? Aside from Bella and Jacob ya'll got ZERO street cred. Sorry I was off being famous while you all were busting yo asses
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:24 pm

And you all better be careful with your votes, I'd hate to whip out an idol and really ruin it for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #3
Page 1 of 1