ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 2/ Tribal Co...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 2/ Tribal Co... Empty
PostSubject: Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 2/ Tribal Co...   Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 2/ Tribal Co... EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:35 pm

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?

I was not present to compete in the challenge. It sucks, but I know I cannot just leave these people hanging here. I want to be more active, and contribute to the team. But
2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

From what I have seen, they finished about 2 hours after the Bon Temps. But, I saw the challenge, and it did not look easy. At least they finished...

3) What do you think about the other tribe?

I do not know who they are at this point. At all. They've won two challenges now, so that makes me believe they are a well-oiled machine.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

I have not talked to anyone, except for Deetster, who private messaged me here jus saying hi and stuff. I know him from the online interactive website, Tengaged, so lets see if this impacts the game in the future...

So far, so good. I have neutral thoughts on my tribe, and it sucks that I wasn't here earlier to get to know Victoria more before she was voted off the tribe. Hopefully the tribe will see that I'm here and ready to play, and vote off James for being inactive. I have the immunity idol though, and I played it! Maybe it was too early? Maybe I wasted it for no reason? Maybe it saves me from voted off? We'll see.
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 2/ Tribal Co...   Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 2/ Tribal Co... EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Hm... all votes casted against me. Well, I used the idol. Thank god. Too bad for my tribe!

All I have to do is do well on the next challenge and show my tribe that I deserve to be here. I hope Deetster will take my side as a fellow Tengaged member. We will see what happens, but my time may come soon. Lets hope for the best here!
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 2/ Tribal Co...   Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 2/ Tribal Co... EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Oh, and lets hope that the Bon Temps keep feeding me the immunity idol clues. That seems to be my last hope now. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 2/ Tribal Co...   Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 2/ Tribal Co... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mike's Diary Room ~ Challenge 2/ Tribal Co...
Page 1 of 1