ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2

Go down 
+2
finklestein
Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game tonight.

First off some questions:

Edward ~ You almost won the challenge, do you think that you can turn things around and start winning?

Bella ~ What are your thoughts on the Hidden Immunity Idol that was revealed after the challenge?

Jacob ~ Do you feel safe tonight?

Alice ~ What are your thoughts on the other tribe at this time?

James ~ Who do you think is the leader of your tribe?

Mike ~ What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Alright
everyone, reply to this topic answering your questions. Then afterwards
head to your Diary Room and vote. Remember I want you to state 'I vote
for ___ and the reason is ...'
Thanks and you have 24 hours to get
your votes in. So at 7pm EST Thursday Jan 28th votes are due by. There
are some penalty votes coming some of your ways so remember that.
See you all tomorrow

Last edited by Pete on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:18 pm

Uh, haven't been online that much to know anything. I don't know who to vote for, sadly.
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Bella ~ What are your thoughts on the Hidden Immunity Idol that was revealed after the challenge?

Well, I just hope that I will be picked. This is a huge part in the strategie part of the game, unless I do get the IDOL, I will never know where it is....
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Jacob ~ Do you feel safe tonight?

Tonight, yeah, I'd like to say I do feel somewhat safe. I think that while I didn't have my head on at the very start of the challenge, I was there for support. I think I do more than others here, but at the same time, you never know, and I definitely can't be certain.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Alice ~ What are your thoughts on the other tribe at this time?

Well, I don't really know anything, but I'd guess that they've got their shit together. I hope we can pull it all together too for the next challenge. That immunity idol sure would look nice over here at our camp Wink
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 am

Edward ~ You almost won the challenge, do you think that you can turn things around and start winning?

I honestly don't know. We are far too inactive/ non existent compared to Bon Temps at this point to be able to effectively compete. I would love for us to start winning, but they've beaten us badly the past two challenges and I would say that they have the momentum to keep winning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #2
Page 1 of 1