ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?

Go down 
+3
Bill Compton
Merlotte
Lafayette
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lafayette
Stargazer
Stargazer
Lafayette

Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? Empty
PostSubject: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:43 am

who do yall wanna give the idol clue to on the other tribe?
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:21 am

I don't even know who is all on the tribe. Like we never got a list of the people on that tribe. One of the Forks people eligible to be played obviously isn't in the game just like one of us Bon Temp-ers is missing (Sookie's grandma). So it's kinda hard.

I don't want to give it to anyone that we know participated in their first challenge (there were 4 people that participated -- Alice, Bella, Jacob, Edward).

Victoria was voted out so that leaves 2 people that I think we should maybe give it to but the question is...who are they???
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:18 am

Is the hidden immunity idol eligible for just this round, or is something that they will be able to hold on and use whenever they want? Also, I agree that we need a list of names. The only other name I remember as being on the original Forks list was James.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Bella Swan
Edward Cullen
James
Jacob Black
Alice Cullen
Mike Newton

That is the tribe list for Forks.

BTW: Once someone has won a Hidden Immunity Idol it will be theirs for the remainder of the game until a certain round near the end (have to refresh my memory of which round but I believe the Final 5) Every round there will be the opportunity to win a hidden immunity idol as there is a different clue for each round. The person given the clue will have a limited amount of time to figure out the clue and post their answer in their Diary Room in order to get the idol.
Hope that makes it clear as to how this will work
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:14 pm

As far as I can tell the people on the other tribe aren't using aliases, just their normal accounts (which is funny that they're all using normal accounts and we're all using alias accounts). I tried to look up to see if 'James' or 'Mike Newton' has posted anything at all since the last challenge that they didn't participate in. But I got no idea what name they're using so I guess that's out. But I guess we should give it to one of them, they're probably on the chopping block for making them lose the first challenge and it's possible one of them hasn't shown up still. I just wish we had a way to see who was participating in challenges like on the real survivor!
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Random input.... I agree with giving it to a person who is least active and will maybe use it or get voted out before the merger so we don't have to deal with that.

Mike Newton?
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:39 pm

I think Mike Newton is the best choice.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 pm

I am posting Tribal Council, so at this time I am taking it that you have chosen Mike Newton to receive the opportunity for the Hidden Immunity Idol.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:49 pm

Another one bites the dust for the Forkers!
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Hopefully it's that Mike fella. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Lafayette, I'd just like to suggest giving it to Bella Swan this time seeing as Mike Newton is apparently active over there and I believe Edward Cullen is going to have been their person who submitted in the tribe forum only.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Stargazer
Stargazer
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:10 pm

im pretty mcuh on board with that...

i vote to give Bella Swan the HII clue.

congrats Tribe, we kicked Forks ass once again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?   Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bon Temps Tribe ~ HII Clue?
Page 1 of 1