ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #2 RESULTS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #2 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #2 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #2 RESULTS EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:26 am

It is time to reveal the votes of this immunity challenge.
Both tribes worked very hard on this and came up with a full list.
Both tribes found something different that helped them complete the challenge.

The Forks Tribe found that if you looked at the name of each of the posters, it was the last name of an actor in each movie.

The Bon Temps Tribe found something that basically gave them the entire list. A Top 15 list that featured 15 of the movies in the entire list. That left only one of out the 16 for them for figure out.

So without further Ado, here are the results!

1 - John Carpenter's Vampires
2 - Underworld
3 - From Dusk Till Dawn
4 - Shadow Of A Vampire
5 - 30 Days Of Night
6 - The Lost Boys
7 - Dracula (1931)
8 - Bram Stokers Dracula
9 - Near Dark
10 - Buffy The Vampire Slayer
11 - Fright Night
12 - Nosferatu
13 - Interview With The Vampire
14 - Blade
15 - Salem's Lot
16 - New Moon

There are 3 things that were not posted with both tribes, but because I never stated that you must include the entire name of a movie (or a date if many versions existed) I am not going to penalize either team for them. They are John Carpenter's Vampires, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Dracula (1931).

If I took them into account one tribe would easily win over the other.
But I won't.

Both tribes had one hundred percent correct. Therefore we go to which tribe completed the challenge first.

Forks completed the challenge at 12:02 am
Did the folks over at Bon Temps do better?

They did.
Bon Temps completed the challenge at 8:57pm. Two hours after the challenge ended.

Now, there is an aspect to the game that was skipped over in the first round that will not be skipped past again, and that is the Hidden Immunity Idol. I need the members of Bon Temps to post in their tribe forum a member of Forks to receive the chance to get the Hidden Immunity Idol.
Please do this before 7pm tonight when the Tribal Council is posted.

Notice to Bon Temps, the first person voted out was Victoria.

Also, please answer the Confessional Questions again this round, want that every round. Do this as soon as possible thanks.

Forks, tonight at 7pm I will grant you access to the Tribal Council area. Look for your Diary Rooms for access to the Hidden Immunity Idol Clue as one of you will receive it at that time.

BTW: There are no penalties for not participating in the challenge this round as for the nature of the challenge.
Head back to camp

Last edited by Pete on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #2 RESULTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #2 RESULTS   IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #2 RESULTS EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:16 pm

Good job again Bon Temps!!
Back to top Go down

IC Beach ~ Immunity Challenge #2 RESULTS
Page 1 of 1