ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Conversations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlotte
Star Struck
Star Struck
Merlotte

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Conversations Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Conversations   Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Conversations EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Convo with Eric

SuperShawna84 is available 9:09 pm
SuperShawna84 9:09 pm
Sam Merlotte.... its Eric Northman
ShiftingBarman 9:09 pm
Hey there.
How are you?
SuperShawna84 9:10 pm
Hello! I'm fine, how are you? I've seen you around Bon Temps and I know of your "gift" but I don't believe we've had the chance to talk before
ShiftingBarman 9:11 pm
Yah I've kept to myself for the most part. Seems I'm around at times when no one else has been around as well.
Things have been fairly quiet.
SuperShawna84 9:12 pm
Yes they have been and fortunately for us we have not had the tribal council scramble yet, and nor do i foresee that for us anytime soon
ShiftingBarman 9:13 pm
Yeah, looks like you all handled things when it came to this current IC. I just got home and you are all finished already.
Great job and hopefully we've beaten Forks.
SuperShawna84 9:13 pm
Ya me Jessica and Bill were all over it... us vampires work quite efficiently at night I must say
ShiftingBarman 9:14 pm
Definitely. I'm surprised Sookie wasn't around right away after her round one absence.
But at least she's shown up I guess.
SuperShawna84 9:15 pm
Yes she has shown up, but definitely the weak link at this point... would you agree?
ShiftingBarman 9:16 pm
Yeah, I was hoping she wouldn't show up and she'd be an easy first boot if we ever lost :-05]SuperShawna84 9:16 pm
well I think most of us are probably on the same page if we do ever have to go to tribal
ShiftingBarman 9:18 pm
Yah, keep the strong and let the weak fall. I just hope you don't see me one of the weak humans :-P Guess since I can't prove my worth this time I'll just have to do it next.
SuperShawna84 9:19 pm
well you are a human, but in this game I'm forced to work beside y'all so I don't hold that against you
ShiftingBarman 9:20 pm
Do you think we got a perfect score on the IC or do you think we made a mistake? The host hasn't posted results yet. I'd assume if we submitted 100% correct and the fastest that he'd announce that we've won.
SuperShawna84 9:21 pm
I'm not sure, I think I would do that if I were the host... I don't see any potential errors, but maybe he will give the other tribe a chance to work at it.
ShiftingBarman 9:22 pm
Yah I would also just end it. Hope that is the case then and we get some results soon.
ShiftingBarman 9:23 pm
Do you play these types of games often Mr. Northman?
SuperShawna84 9:23 pm
This is my first in quite a while... what about yourself?
ShiftingBarman 9:24 pm
Same. I haven't played very much in a while. But figured I'd try this one out. Liked the theme.
SuperShawna84 9:25 pm
Trying to figure out my true identity are you?
ShiftingBarman 9:25 pm
No. Not gonna ask any other questions regarding that. It's not my place!
SuperShawna84 9:26 pm
I have figured out two of the identities so far, so I'm pleased with that ;-)
ShiftingBarman 9:26 pm
Plus I'm not really from org planet anyways so I wouldn't know you probably anyhow.
SuperShawna84 9:27 pm
Is that a cover up?
ShiftingBarman 9:27 pm
No.
SuperShawna84 9:27 pm
Haha, alright well I will take that into consideration then!
ShiftingBarman 9:27 pm
lol
SuperShawna84 9:28 pm
Are you going to be applying for other games on the site? I see applications are open for a Mole type game
ShiftingBarman 9:28 pm
Oh I am horrible at Mole games.
SuperShawna84 9:29 pm
I've never played, so I think I may apply for a change of scenery
ShiftingBarman 9:29 pm
I've played maybe one or two and I think they were both cancelled sadly.
SuperShawna84 9:30 pm
So Merlotte, are there any alliances on the go yet in this game that you are aware of?
ShiftingBarman 9:31 pm
Not that I am aware of. I am hoping not because I'm not included in anything.
SuperShawna84 9:31 pm
Same here. I'm guessing things may start due to the relationships in this town? Jason/Sookie... Bill/Sookie? I don't really have ties to anybody
ShiftingBarman 9:32 pm
I was hoping to maybe get into something with any combination of you/Bill/Jessica/Jason
ShiftingBarman 9:32 pm
Yah, Jason seemed very concerned that his sister hadn't shown up yet LOL
SuperShawna84 9:32 pm
I'm very fond of Bill and Jessica. Haven't had a chance to be impressed by Jason at this point
ShiftingBarman 9:33 pm
I'm most open to working with the people who have posted forms of communication, especially AIM contacts and who I will see online often
Unfortunately, as I said. I hadn't seen very much of anyone thus far. This has been my first real convo with anyone and longest first contact.
ShiftingBarman 9:35 pm
I've just had small exchanges via PM with Jessica and Jason and Bill passed my message on to everyone during the first round about my going to be late for the challenge.
SuperShawna84 9:36 pm
Nobody has made an effort to speak with me, it worries me. I would be keen about the idea of working with you if you are willing...
I am the sheriff of this district afterall I think I would be a worthy ally
ShiftingBarman 9:37 pm
I am very open to that.
SuperShawna84 9:37 pm
Am I alright to trust you?
ShiftingBarman 9:38 pm
I believe I am a trustworthy guy. And I'm loyal to my first ally from start to finish.
I won't give you a reason to not trust me...
SuperShawna84 9:39 pm
Sounds wonderful. Although I must warn you, sometimes I can't keep my mouth shut and tend to make people quite angry. Would you stick with me even when nobody else would?
ShiftingBarman 9:40 pm
You got my word sheriff.
SuperShawna84 9:41 pm
And I will show you the same loyalty... promise on my dead heart
ShiftingBarman 9:42 pm
Okay, then shall we ever lose we'll just need to pull in 2 more. Shouldn't be hard if we target less active people and if we don't make it seem like we're forming a giant alliance.
SuperShawna84 9:43 pm
right on! I do believe Jason and Lafayette shall be the easiest to convince when the time comes, you know powerless humans tend to crumble around those of our abilities.
I must go and eat now... but I won't be too long if you would like to continue this conversation
ShiftingBarman 9:44 pm
What's that called when you vamps use your eyes to hypnotize people?
SuperShawna84 9:44 pm
Glamoring
ShiftingBarman 9:44 pm
Ah yes, I am sure you will be able to glamor them lol
Enjoy your meal. Don't let it suffer too much.
I will most likely be around when you are finished.
SuperShawna84 9:45 pm
great, talk to you then.
Back to top Go down

Sam's Diary Room ~ Round 2 Conversations
Page 1 of 1