ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason's Diary Room ~ True Blood Series (Spoilers)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Jason's Diary Room ~ True Blood Series (Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Diary Room ~ True Blood Series (Spoilers)   Jason's Diary Room ~ True Blood Series (Spoilers) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:22 pm

I just finished watching all of True Blood last night and I freaking loved all of it. I wanted to get through it because it's amazing, but also because I want to be current so I can play this character (Jason) as well as possible. Currently, Jason thinks he is a "town hero", having stopped Mary Ann. Even though he blacked out and doesn't remember it, he's happy thinking he's a big shot now. He also just killed Eggs, thinking Eggs was about to stab Andy. Andy's covering for him, so we know the next season will open up dealing with the Eggs death situation somehow.

So I'm playing Jason as best as I can. Protective of Sookie, still cocky, etc.
Back to top Go down

Jason's Diary Room ~ True Blood Series (Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1