ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessionnal #1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessionnal #1 Empty
PostSubject: Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessionnal #1   Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessionnal #1 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Well, here am I again after more than 5 years absence.

Back playing the best game ever created: SURVIVOR.

I've won several, finish 2nd, 3rd and several time what the first voted off,. WHY, I am the exact opposite of under the radar. Strong challenge wise and great strategic player. This time around it will be like before, I will certainly take the leadership role and get a big target. I don't care having a target because I do respect player that goes all out and HATE just HATE floater.

RIght now, my tribe seem WEAK like hell. Luckily enough Deetster is in my tribe and we both know each other from a long time ago. I feel I can trust him and he know I do keep my word.. BECAUSE when I give my word I AM STICKING TO IT.

MY strategie is to work closely with Deetster and bring Alice and Edward with us. 4 is enough for the game. Just need a 5th (Follower). My only concern is TRIBE, we really seem weaker and having the number alway help.

My prediction for the game is that I will be the last one standing of my tribe. But, I do think we won't get the number.

FINAL PREDICTION: 5th place

FINAL FINAL PREDICTION: WINNER!!!!!!!!! and Deetser 2nd.

If Deet do agree to my offer, I WILL NOT BACKSTAB him at any cost.
Back to top Go down

Bella's Diary Room ~ Confessionnal #1
Page 1 of 1