ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sookie Stackhouse
Stargazer
Stargazer
Sookie Stackhouse

Buffalo

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi tribe mates, I just wanted to apologize for abandoning you this last challenge. Crazy, unimaginable things were happening in my life and I needed to attend to them. I know I worried some of you sick (Jason and Bill), but you have to trust me when I say that I did what was best for everyone. I assure you it will not happen again.

Sincerely,

Sookie
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:19 pm

It's alright Sookie! So glad to see you around, I was anxiously awaiting for you to show up Wink *licks lips*
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Sookie! *runs and hugs*

*looks for bruises/bite marks*

Oh my God I'm so glad you're safe. Where the hell have you been? Never mind, don't explain, I'm just glad you're here. I worked hard in the challenge for us Smile We took it to those forks kids, they ain't gonna be messin with us anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Lafayette
Stargazer
Stargazer
Lafayette

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:10 pm

hey sook glad ur alive
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:20 am

Sookie,

No need to apologize. You are here now and that's all that matter.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies   Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies Empty

Back to top Go down

Bon Temps Tribe ~ Sincere Apologies
Page 1 of 1