ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1

Go down 
+2
cournojo
Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:46 pm

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game tonight.

First off some questions:

Edward ~ You were one of only four on your tribe to actually complete this challenge, how does this make you feel?

Victoria ~ We haven't seen you yet in this game, is this part of your strategy?

Bella ~ You almost completed the challenge but made one mistake, Do you feel this makes you a valuable member of this tribe?

Jacob ~ Does the results of the challenge have any sway over how you will be voting tonight?

Alice ~ Being the first out of all fourteen people in this game to complete the challenge, what is your reaction to this?

James ~ You've been missing in action, why do you think your tribe should keep you around?

Mike ~ Also missing in action in the challenge, do you feel safe tonight?

Alright everyone, reply to this topic answering your questions. Then afterwards head to your Diary Room and vote. Remember I want you to state 'I vote for ___ and the reason is ...'
Thanks and you have 24 hours to get your votes in. So at 7pm EST Monday Jan 25th votes are due by. There are some penalty votes coming some of your ways so remember that.
See you all tomorrow

Last edited by Pete on Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 pm

Bella ~ You almost completed the challenge but made one mistake, Do you feel this makes you a valuable member of this tribe?

I really do believe that people will see me as a valuable since I was one of the rare to get the challenge done. But, we never know right?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm

Edward ~ You were one of only four on your tribe to actually complete this challenge, how does this make you feel?

Like shit. It's a bit disappointing that members of my own family would let me down and not even show up to do the challenge. I hate those Bon Temps
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Jacob ~ Does the results of the challenge have any sway over how you will be voting tonight?

There's really not much that I have at all to go off quite frankly. I don't feel like I know anyone here all that much, and no one here has been particularly hard to live with, so yeah, the results of the challenge basically will I believe reflect what the tribe does tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:05 am

Alice ~ Being the first out of all fourteen people in this game to complete the challenge, what is your reaction to this?

Well I was very surprised, to be honest. I'm very glad though. I guess out of fourteen people, I simply have the least exciting life that I can sit for four hours and bust a whole challenge out.
Back to top Go down
Tracker James
Stargazer
Stargazer
Tracker James

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:42 pm

James ~ You've been missing in action, why do you think your tribe should keep you around?

Because I can prove that I'm a valuable team player. The game just started at an awkard time for me. But I hope that next round I can be here to prove myself
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:01 pm

JB_uBelmont wrote:

Well I was very surprised, to be honest. I'm very glad though. I guess out of fourteen people, I simply have the least exciting life that I can sit for four hours and bust a whole challenge out.

I really love your answer lol. It alway depend on what you mean by exciting lol. Changing diapers at 3.00am and being not able to sleep after it so I can post could be Boring no?
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Hahaha, I didn't mean anything other than I must have very little to do, for better or for worse Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #1
Page 1 of 1